F 52 Week Project ~ Critique of the Unique

Featured Video

Sunday, January 2, 2011

52 Week Project

There has been a lot of buzz on the internet lately about the "52 Week Project" where the goal is to take a portrait a week for an entire year. It was first intended to be for self-portraits, but any sort of portrait will do. I thought I'd give it a try and have opted to do self-portraits as I rarely take any decent photos of myself. Whenever I do take pictures of myself, I hate the way they turn out (mostly because I hate the way my body looks), but I think it will start my creative juices flowing, which is one of my main goals for 2011.

I will post these weekly photos to my new blog, Confessions of an Ordinary Woman, as I think it fits more in tune with the structure of that particular blog, and it gives me reason to go there every week. Perhaps, by going there every week, I'll be motivated to keep writing this year too. I've done little poetry writing in the last few years and it is something I desperately want to start again.

So, here's the photo for this week. If you would like to follow me on this 52 Week journey, or if you would like to link up your own "52 Week Project" photos, then feel free to come on over and join the fun!

"What Weighs Me Down"...Week 1/52

Photobucket

7 comments:

Following from Say Hi Sunday:) Love your blog and I hope to see you around ThreeBoys sometime soon.
Happy New Year:)
s

Ps. LOVE your pic on your banner SO cool

Hi a new follower from Meet & Follow Sunday.

hey there, i'm following from Relax and Surf! i hope you can stop by my blog and follow back :)

best,
april

www.marineparents-blog.com

Swingin' By Sunday and GFC following...ifn you have a moment, could you please stop by and follow me also...thanx and have a groovy day~!! Mad Moose Mama - http://www.madmoosemama.blogspot.com

Hopping in, come by Lucy's when you get time. http://closertolucy.blogspot.com

Stopping by from the hop...I already follow!! Stop by for a visit when you have a chance!!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Hi Hazel! Just stopping by from the Say Hi Sunday Blog Hop. I'd love it if you'd come vist and follow me too at my new giveaway blog, Swagtastic Mama!

Post a Comment

Love your feedback! Remember to include your email address in your profile or on your first post for any giveaway entries or they will be disqualified.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites