F You're Invited! ~ Critique of the Unique

Featured Video

Thursday, December 30, 2010

You're Invited!

I am launching a new blog to organize all of my poetry and photos that I want to keep...forever! Most of what I've loaded so far has been old poetry from the last five years. I have all of my poetry scattered amongst five or so computers and I am slowly unloading them all into a format that will be easy to read and navigate! Fair warning: I didn't claim to be any good at writing poetry, I just have found it an outlet in the past. My muse occasionally visits now and again, but not much lately. I hope to change that for 2011. Some reads are a little dark (depressing if you will), while others are more full of life.

If you want to take a peek, you are welcome to visit and follow! You can find it here:

Confessions of an Ordinary Woman

Feel free to comment!! C'ya there!

Photobucket

1 comments:

I am a new GFC follower from Frugality is Free. I added you to my twitter as well. I would love a follow back.
-Liz
http://thecouponqueenbee.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Love your feedback! Remember to include your email address in your profile or on your first post for any giveaway entries or they will be disqualified.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites