F My Etsy Wish List: A Weekly Glimpse into my Favorite Finds ~ Critique of the Unique

Featured Video

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Etsy Wish List: A Weekly Glimpse into my Favorite Finds







 I love anything with butterflies and started collecting them after my mother passed away in 2003. These beautiful earrings are offered by Sudlow Jewelry for $33.00 and come in a gift box ready for gift giving.





This blue bird ceramic coaster set can be found at the Julie Magers Soulen Photography Etsy Store for $20.00. I love the striking blue color and how it pops out of the background! Simply beautiful.





Tune in next week for more of my Etsy finds! I only post the pictures and links after receiving written permission to do so from the Etsy store owner. If you like these items and visit the store, let them know you found them through Critique of the Unique!

Happy Blogging!
Photobucket

4 comments:

I'm following through Lucas's Journey w/SPD's

Sensational Saturday/Sunday Social!

please follow back

http://evoluchuns.blogspot.com

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the weekend blog hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Thank you very much for including my Blue Bird Coaster Set in your feature. It is greatly appreciated!

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography

Hi! I'm your newest follower!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

P.S. Be careful when contacting Etsy shop owners. If any of them reports you for sending them an unsolicited email (which any email is, obviously), Etsy will delete your account. It happened to me!

Post a Comment

Love your feedback! Remember to include your email address in your profile or on your first post for any giveaway entries or they will be disqualified.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites