F Balancing Life, Work and School ~ Critique of the Unique

Featured Video

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Balancing Life, Work and School

I wanted to reassure everyone that I am still here. Simply trying to adjust to a few changes going on in my life at the moment. I just started a new job at a local nursing home, first job as an LPN, so it's been quite the adjustment. Plus, I am still going to college full time in pursuit of my Social Work degree, and although most of my courses are online this semester, the homework is just as intense as always. This week, I think I have found a little bit of a groove, and hopefully before too long I will be able to juggle all my schedules with ease. (It never works out that way though, does it?). So, look forward to several reviews and giveaways coming soon! Plus, more great uniquities and recipes! Expect the Unexpected....

See you soon,

Photobucket

3 comments:

Hurray for caring professionals like you who work with the elderly (like my Mum in a nursing home in BC). Mum is safe and healthy, cared for by men and women who give her dignity and patience every day. Thank you.
Rosemary

Dropping by from Pitch It To Me. I'm now a blog follower. Here are my blogs if you're interested in following me too:

http://bridget3420.blogspot.com
http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com

Hey Hazel- already GFC and email sub'd to you so I added you to my RSS Google reader

stopping by from pitch it!!

www.mamalovesherbargains.com

Post a Comment

Love your feedback! Remember to include your email address in your profile or on your first post for any giveaway entries or they will be disqualified.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites