F If your name is AMANDA...you might be a winner! (CLOSED) ~ Critique of the Unique

Featured Video

Sunday, July 25, 2010

If your name is AMANDA...you might be a winner! (CLOSED)

Update: We have a winner!! Amanda T was the first to email me and her prize will be shipped out first thing Monday morning!! Thanks for playing Amanda and hope you like your gift!



The first person named AMANDA that emails me is the winner of a small gift (very small) that I picked up while on vacation. Why Amanda you may ask yourself... well, let's just say that "Ashley" will be minus one souvenir!
Email me by using my Contact form and if you are the first, I'll email you back to ask for your shipping address.

Happy Blogging!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love your feedback! Remember to include your email address in your profile or on your first post for any giveaway entries or they will be disqualified.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites